Instead of wasting countless hours worrying and getting stressed, you identify exactly what the issue is and work out a way of handling it in a way that's right for you.
What you want to do and the best way of achieving this.
What you want to say, in a way that feels right for you. In a way that'll make you respected and listened to.
You can say how you feel and what you need in a way that reduces the likelihood of conflict and eliminates the need for guilt.
Now imagine the relief, the weight lifted off your shoulders, the deep, restful sleep, the closer relationships that come from assertive communication, the calmness within and the freedom from anxiety that you experience from clearing that fog.
I can help you to work out what you want to do or what you want to say, and the best way of saying it.
Ask Jane is a one off intensive coaching session
Designed to tackle an issue you're struggling with, it's perfect for those times your thoughts have become confused and you need direction and clarity.
Ask Jane is 90 minutes of 1:1 coaching via Skype (or face to face if you're local)
As a counsellor I'm experienced at shining a light on your blind spot and highlighting what's happening for you, as well as knowing how to handle your Inner Critic.
I have a light-hearted, down to earth approach - you won't hear me calling myself a goddess any time soon! - and my superpower is re-arranging all your jumbled words and making sense of them.
Why work with me?
I've been a registered counsellor since 2005, and have worked with hundreds of people just like you, so you know you're in safe hands.
And as a recovering people pleaser myself, I have a deep understanding of the difficulties and fears around standing up for yourself without feeling guilty or selfish.
One of my skills as a counsellor is to see through the fog and shine a light on what's happening for you.
I LOVE learning, and as such have a wealth of training behind me, including:
- NLP Diploma
- British Society Approved Certificate in Clinical Supervision
- Foundation Certificate in Transactional Analysis (TA) (Degree level)
- Certificate in Group Therapy
- TA 101 Transactional Analysis from The Berne Institute
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling
- Certificate in counselling skills
- Introduction to counselling skills
A registered counsellor/psychotherapist, I've run my practice Reflections Counselling Lincoln since 2005. I'm a member of the British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists and run the Lincoln Counsellors Network. I also offer business coaching for counsellors at The Happiness Enabler.
I've worked with people to increase self esteem, confidence and self worth since 2005.
You're in safe hands with me, so invest in yourself and make now YOUR time, because if not now - when?
Ask Jane isn't for everyone, so take a look below and see if it's right for you:
- You're confused and need help finding the right way for you
- You can't find the right words to express yourself
- You're in need of confidence
- You want to say how you feel but are afraid of conflict
Not suitable if:
- You are in a mental health crisis
- You are a victim of domestic violence
- You have serious mental health issues ie psychotic episodes
- You have long term, in depth issues to explore
If any of the above are applicable to you, please call your local healthcare provider or doctor, or call the Samaritans.