Start a journal and reduce stress
in just 10 minutes a day
Your head is spinning
You're crippled by indecision
You're lost and unsure
Start a journal
Writing is the perfect release valve for the stresses of everyday life.
It's a place to process events safely, to acknowledge accomplishments and raise your self esteem.
but where do you start?
'How to start a journal' walks you through the process step by step.
You have a busy life, juggling work, home, friendships, relationships, kids and you're so used to being all things to all people you've forgotten who you really are anymore.
Learning about yourself - what you need, want and like, what really makes you tick is the first vital step to increased happiness, reduced stress, contentment and clarity.
After all, if you don't know what your needs are, how can they possible be met?
With this guide, you'll discover:
- What self reflection is
- What to write
- How to write
- How to ask questions
- How to get into the right state of mind
- Different types of writing
- Questions to ponder
- What to write when you don't know what you think or feel
This is a “pay what you want” product, and available to you at the price you feel it's worth. Please carefully consider the value you place on it and give accordingly.
IMPORTANT: When you've paid, Paypal will re-direct you automatically to your download page, where you can download your guide. You'll get a 25 page guide (pdf)
Don't change so people will like you
Be yourself, and the right people will love you
Written in an easy to read, conversational style, this is a no nonsense, down to earth guide aimed at helping you to find greater happiness in just a few minutes a day.
So no matter how busy you are, you can learn about yourself - your likes, dislikes, wants and needs. Perfect if you're feel lost, confused or anxious.
In this beautiful ebook you'll discover how to get started on this journey of self discovery with advice on how to write, what to write and questions for reflections to get you started.
Knowledge is power!
Imagine for a minute how you'd feel if you could:
- Live the life you always wanted rather than take whatever comes your way
- Take of the 'mask' and become the real you
- Learn from successes and mistakes
- Be aware of behaviour, so you understand your reactions
- Identify problems and obstacles to find ways around them
- Quieten self criticism
- Understand relationships with others
- Be in touch with your thoughts and emotions
- Know and understand your strengths and what needs working on
- Be aware of what is and isn't within your power
- Increase self motivation
- Increase self care
- Make decisions based on what is right for YOU
All this in just 10 minutes a day.
You're ready for more happiness? Click the big black button below
Greater happiness, reduced stress, contentment and clarity
This is a “pay what you want” product, and available to you at the price you feel it's worth.
Please carefully consider the value you place on it and give accordingly.